August 23, 2008

Personal Thoughts....TVB Thoughts

08.23.08 - Cloudy day

It been few days since I last did something useful...now to me everything that I don't to happen has happened. I just feel like everything now is a blur to me..I kept thinking to myself If I was to do something...should I ask for permission for my decision or just let it be??...sighs..been a while that I kept asking that question...yet I have lots and lots of questions to ask myself that I have no intentions of telling anyone...I just want to let it all be..and make things go back to the way it was and the way it used to...Come to think of it...I feel like I have a voice in my head that keep telling me not to do something and the other is telling me to do something...but then I get confused and stand where I feel like I havent even moved...If only I can get some advice...If you guys think what maybe i can do maybe you guys can help me...cause right now..I have no clue what it is I should do next....=(...Everyone now a days keep bugging me alot that makes me get so aggrevated...[did i spell that right?]....I just don't know what to do...yet I tell myself that I want to do something..but seems like when I want to do something...or make a move to make me do something..I have to pause and think that I should ask..wait..or just do it without any notice or somewhat...I just don't know...Hopefully as time pass..I can be able to make my own decisions without anyone telling me that it is wrong or if it right....

-------

Legend of Demigods:
This drama so far is getting good. I love the way Sunny and Linda friendship relationship is..They are so cute together...especially in ep. 6. Sunny is a funny dopey character who sleeps alot..whenver something big or unsual happens that involves him, he ends up sleeping on the job. (so funny)
Linda is also nice too. She gets played around alot by the wipe vine and then injures herself too..(poor girl) but as the story progresses they both seem to end up doing weird unusual situations =) (I have a feeling this will be a Linda-Sunny relationship) On the other hand Benny. His character is more of a "Siu Yea jai". Hes the bossy guy around town, with magical powers of a strength and bullies the townsmen around. The thing I hate about him is that He always controls the townsmen that make them fear him alot..Hopefully as the story progresses as well, his character can change..
*annoying and yet disgusting time is when Benny snorts. (I hate that and it quite annoying.)

Moonlight Renosance:
This storyline getting more and more interesting =) Love the relationship between Ray and Linda. (they are like so made for eachother) For the rest of the family I have pity on some. They all make me cry and some with comedian acting. The comedian acting is the parts where Mo&Tavia. They are so cuteee. =) For the sadness one is mainly for Chung Jai, Yuen Jai, & Fala. They have the same well somewhat same scenerys with confusion and pain. Some even have a bit of judgement too. That what I felt sad for mainly. For Moonlight so far, I pity more is for Hing (Fala) she a mute character and every sadness is being brought toward her. I actually felt the way she did in the series that made me burst into tears. She is a nice character..but some reason I hope she get to be able to speak at least so she can express and speak for herself..instead of making other seem like she thinking on one thing where she is actually thinking of another. (perfect example-Sa Yee)..hehe. But all in all the drama getting good =) can't wait for more =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home