August 17, 2008

MR (episode 14) ; Summer Vacation

Random Post today...
Haven't updated much lately cause lots of things has been going on..
I just finished watching MR of Episode 14. in Madarin Version...
It was a nice episode..though the episode revolved around Fala point of view..
It talked about Her and her experiences at work..
she spoke about her boss that they been going out for week..secretly..and that they had just started...
But every time they go out they would somewhat bump into the boss' mother and the Kelvin guy (boss) would always tell her that it only her co worker...
The part with how Kelvin would try to keep his paste up to her by reading sign language and learning about me got me a bit touched...
Overall..the episode was pretty okay...
not much to say bout the episode but to say Congrats to Fala lols...
so yeah..
On the other note...I myself have been okay..just been staying home a lot and doing nothing..
Schools about to start soon in few weeks and so far it okay....can't wait though for the school thing to start...at least Ill have something to do over the days..=)
For some reason I feel like my Summer Vacation just started and that the fun is only beginning for me...
I ask myself why is that??..I always wait for last minute for the fun stuff to start....why?..why?..why??....but anyways hope something new happens for next summer and at least I try not to waste it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home