July 30, 2008

Last Update for July..

Hello there everyone =)
I'm just here to write down a few things hehe...
Today is the last day I will be updating until prolly mid-August because Some things have came up in my family....
So I will still be on but not updating....Hopefully When I update nexttime some new things will come up for me to update..
Anyways So far like I said...I have been watching Moonlight Renosance (episode 1-3) so far..Hopefully episode 4 and so forth will come up soon..but yeah...
When A Dog Love Cat series is okay..but somewhat Im getting tired of the show..nothing new happens only talk bout the pets..but yeah..hopefully when I see it later on it be good....
So yeah. Anyways Right now I have to get back into packing my things before I am going to move into a new house again...(going to be the 4th time la)....=T.....
Hopefully after this time...We don't have to move anymore la....can't adults just stick to one thing..instead of changing so much ah??...sighs but yeah...Anyways Ill update later on when I have a chance...for now please leave comments & Such in the boxxiee on the side please
Thanks =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home