July 24, 2008

Thoughts on Love Exchange & When Dog Love Cat.

Moon Light Renosance is going to air on Monday, July 28th. 2008.
^ I can't wait!. =D

Already I'm almost finished with Love Exchange. At some point near the ending it getting boring. Though, I felt bad for Anita because when she and Micheal found out about the whole wife-husband thing that they been searching for, Seemed like Micheal couldn't really let go of the situation. Anita was the one I felt sad for..She was trying to help Micheal but then Micheal was being all thinking at one spot. There was this line that Anita said in Episode 19 :

Love Exchange:
Anita : "Okay If we did find the murderer, what will we do?"
Micheal : stares at Anita "Well we can't just let the murderer get away with it..He's even at home proabably sitting around and doing his own deed."
Anita : "Well If we find him what we going to do? It won't be any difference...Bonnie and Dick won't come back from the dead."
Micheal : ~No word comes out~
^ this scene made me realize that Anita is trying to help Micheal out. I can tell she starting to like him and really worried about him. She even mentioned the part about 'their future as in together'-That so sweet. =D. But yeah.

When Dog Loves Cat:
I have seen up to episode 4 already.
Gallen was okay. I'm kinda getting annoyed with his words : "It wrong All wrong!" He kept saying that. make it seem like he's all right and such. No offence but I think hes getting really annoying by making people think hes right and everyone wrong. But yeah. This episode showed about Gallen leaving 'Siu Ba' out in the street. I felt so bad for that little dog..omg..how can Gallen do that?...And the cat 'CanCan' omg that cat is so cutee. Make it look like shes a little queen and such. Haha. But yeah.
Chow Chow was good too. She at least know what the pets want unlike Gallen. She cares a lot about them too. There was this one scene I liked where Gallen and Myolie was argueing I was laughing
Scene:
Gallen & Myolie with rest of the co-workers looks for 'Siu Ba'
They end up in a small alley and starts to argue.
Myolie : "Where can 'Siu Ba' be?" -worriedly.
Gallen gets annoyed.
Myolie : "I think we should call the MPU maybe they can help look for 'Siu Ba'
Gallen : "MPU is for People -Missing People Unit. Not Missing Pets Unit."-LOL.
^The way Gallen said it was so funny.<-So cute that way. So Yeah.

*Ill update more on the movies later after Love Exchange has been completed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home