July 16, 2008

TVB Heart Of Greed [Ray-Linda-Moses-Cherry Scenes]

I am almost finished with watching Heart of Greed I. I have to say It is a good drama series that never got me off track. I finished about 3 episodes in 2 days! wow, Gosh..It is that interesting. =) Anyways I just got a few screen caps of Rayda Scenes that really got me touched. Ray shouldn't have died!. Poor guy..=(

Credits Go to K for TVB for screen caps =)

Raymond & Seung Joy Sum Scenes ::::

Raymond & Seung Joy Sum both reading & Writing Emails to one another.
[Such a cute sad scene. The Journal Scenes got me really touched. I cried every time they were writing to each other =(]

Raymond & Linda together.
[Raymond Is Soo cutee with Seung Joy Sum. Gosh If I was the main Girl cast and had taken place of Linda in the drama I would definately go for it! why? Cause It got a hot cute actor Raymond haha (drools) =P]

Raymond & Seung Joy Sum (Car Incident).
[This scene also touched me. =( I can tell that Linda really wanted to forgive Raymond, & really still loved him. I can also feel the way Ray felt when he saw how worried Linda was for him.]
Seung Joy Sum & Moses Scenes :::

Moses Comforting Seung Joy Sum.
[This scene was really touching. Moses was so sweet to Seung Joy Sum. He lended a shoulder to her to hug and cry on. Hes such as good friend. He was willing to do anything for her too. (friendwise) I know though, that Moses still liked Linda. But at least at the end they got to be together.]


Moses & Cherry Together.
[Aww They look so cutee together. =D. I felt bad that they didn't end up together. At some point in the story, I thought they were like pretend dating to make their familys happy. But Sometimes they were still able to get to know each other and stay friends with one another.]

**Overall :

Overall I felt happy for Moses and Linda. They both were able to get what they wanted and ended up together. (I still wonder if they ended up friends or the other way?) But overall it good. Both had a happy ending =D Yay! =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home