June 23, 2008

TVB Drama : Eternal Happiness Vs Lofty Waters & Verdant Bow.

ETERNAL HAPPINESS

This was the first drama I seen Michelle & Raymond act together. They really had chemistry in this series. I know that it was their both 1st ancient series together. I was bit suprised how it turned out. I liked the Roles Raymond played. He was bit funny. Though I felt bad for him because everytime something happened, He would always be the last one to know. His character more gentlemen like, and kinda goofy looking. He gets tricked easily by Michelle a lot. On the other hand, Michelle more of an open person she loves challenges and can show the men that whatever they can do she can also do as well. Ray-Mich relationship is very interesting. highly recommend it.

Rating : 10/10

Themesong : Live Again by Kelly Chen. Subsong : Remember to Forget by Raymond Lam.

VERSUS

LOFTY WATER VERDANT BOW

This Series was also a Ray-Mich series. They have so much good chemistry together. =D. I liked the way Everytime Raymond was talking to Rain Li, Michelle would always feel jealous and say random things that make Ray feel bit confused and goofy looking. For this series, I found the costumes very interesting. Especially Michelle Costume. This series was a Love-Triangle between Rain Li, Raymond Lam, and Michelle Yip. Their scenes all together was soo cutee. I felt bad for Rain though at some times cause she would feel lonely a lot and when she needs Raymond by her side, Michelle ends up becoming jealous and needs Raymond as well leaving Poor Raymond in the middle.

The thing I didn't like much about the series is the ending. MICHELLE DIED! :sniff: I didn't want her to diee!...but yeah. she dies anyways. boo.

Rating : 10/10 --More interesting then Eternal Happiness a bit. & have more bit funny parts.

Themesong : Unknown By Raymond Lam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home