June 23, 2008

Lastest TVB Dramas /TV Dramas {Seen Before}

CSI - CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATIONS

















THOUGHTS OF THIS TV SERIES::

I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES OVERALL. It has more case cracking detailed Crime investigations and each Caster portrayed their acting soo neatly and professionally. They also take allow you to experience some real in-Depth Cases.

Overall, this TV Series was one of the Best Crime Scene shows that I have watched So Far. It More Original and has alot of good crimes that keep the watchers guessing about what is going to happen soon.

Rating - 10/10
_____________________________________________

FORENSIC HEROES I/II















This is also a CSI type of Series. They are also professional. Overall this series is okay. But compared to the presequal, I find the 1st Season more interesting. They act more on the Cases then the relationships.

Casting Thoughts::
They all acted very well and very Professional as well. They each did a good job and really portrayed their Character well. Well done =)

Rating : 8/10

___________________________________________________________
Casts: CSI VS FORENSIC HEROES I/II
Bobby (Tim Sir) : I really loved his acting in this series and the 1st Season. He is so fit to play those Scientist or Forensic Roles.
GIBSON (CSI) : Hes also very Professional too. I loved how he was concentrating on every case and step by looking up good evidence.
^Both These People did soo good with the Forensics. They actually knew what they were doing and really got down to the cases. These are the best casts i love soo far in this.

THEMESONG : FORENSICS by Edmund Leung
_______________________________________________________________

THE SILVER CHAMBER OF SORROWS
























THOUGHTS ON THIS DRAMA::

I find this Drama very sadd =( It tells about the women during the Ancient times. Mainly Men were the ones in charge of the familys and Women didn't have any say in anything. When I first saw this movie, I thought it was okay I was about to give up after few episodes but as i saw it, I got more excited. I wanted to continue it to see what will happen next. Seeing the women suffer back then makes me think that I am very lucky now myself to havve been able to have freedom and live in a society where Women & Men are equal.

Casting :
The casts really did a good job especially Christine Ng (3rd Wife), Nancy Sit (1st Wife), & Shirley Yeung (Chow Gook). These three women did very good job and nice. I was supprised at Paul Chan Character & Ng Gwok Wah Character too. Never imagined them playing opposite roles. =O But still they did pretty well.
Rating : 9/10

THEME SONG : ACCEPT FATE By Ivana Wang& Saying By Nancy Sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home