June 25, 2008

My Summer So Far....

This Year, My summer started early. I just finished my first year of college and so far it okay. Not much happened when I was in college. but yeah. I met some good friends in college too. (mainly Freshmans) They were all so nice. Sometimes I would be by myself because of the classes that some of my friends had to take...Now thinking about college make me feel like I am so not ready...For my first Semester of College, I was a bit lost and confused. Everyday as I worked on my homeworks, and studied for Exams I would be lazy and not do them. But yeah. So for now I am on my summer break..sighs. I still need to look for a job soon..Everyone I know (High School friends) all have summer jobs or things that they are planning to do before school starts... :( as for me..I got no clue what to do....Though I don't want to waste my summer at home while others are out there doing something but yeah...Hopefully everything goes well..=T.

________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home