July 21, 2008

Anticipated Dramas of 2008

upcoming TVB Dramas that I will watch::

The image “http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8030/mr1py5.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Tittle : Moonlight Renosance (溏心风暴II之家好月圆)
Cast : Lee SzeKei, Ha Yu, Moses Chan, Linda Chung, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong,
Tavia Yeung, Lee Lok Yi, Michelle Yim, Susana Kwan, Kate Tsui, Fala Chan, etc.
Episodes : 40
Thoughts: I really loved HOG I. I have seen the drama for about last 3 days & couldn't stop watching. So yeah. Hopefully this one will be better. From the trailers I seen I have a good chance it will be a good series. Even though there will be lots of Drama and all haha =D. So yeah.



Title : When A Dog Loves A Cat (當狗愛上貓)
Cast : Myolie Wu, Gallen Lo, David Lui (Lui Fong) , Margie Tsang.
Episodes : 20
Thoughts : When I first saw the trailor I was a bit okay with it. Even though this will be one of Gallens first come back show in 10 years, I still find this drama a bit less interesting. I myself don't really like pets, But for some reason I wish I owned some haha. but yeah.

Legend of the Demigods

Title : Legend Of Demi-Gods
Cast : Linda Chung, Sunny Chan,Benny Chan, Charmaine Li, etc.
episodes : 40-44
Thoughts : Finally! TVB has decided to release this drama at the end of August for sure. Too bad I have to wait this long for it =(. Supposedly It was supposed to air last year in August, But then, it got cancelled. so TVB decided to air it at the end of next month. I soo can't wait to see it. Linda Starting to become one of my favoriate actress. So yeah. the themesong is so nice and sung by Linda. =) so yeah.



Title: (胡雪岩的廚娘)- “Hu Xue Yan’s Lady Chef”
Cast : Bobby Au-Yeung, Charmaine Sheh, Wayne Lai, Joyce Tang, etc.
Episodes : 40
Thoughts : I really want to see this show. It very interesting and has my favoriate Tvb couple (one of them) -Charmaine & Bobby. After seeing their Ancient drama together : Witness to Prosecution II. I feel in love with Bobby as a Forensic. He looks soo smart when it comes to science & now that he filming an ancient movie, it will be even better (I hope) love Bobby with his jokes and all make me laugh all the time ahahha. =D but yeah.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7388/photo1395289exp4.jpg

Tittle : The Good The Bad & Ugly
Cast : Shirley Yeung, Eric Suen , Paul Chun, Vivian Yeo, etc.
episodes : 20-40
Thoughts : I will watch this drama cause of Shirley in it (one of her fans) but yeah. It should be interesting fact that Eric will be in it. (never seen him act) but yeah. Anyways not really hoping for anything. so yeah. Either way, Might be good. Hope Shirley and the rest of the cast do good =).

*More coming soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home