July 31, 2008

Moonlight Renosance : episode 4

Hello agains =)
Sorry everyone I just couldn't resist not updateing on Moonlight Renosance Drama. it is so sadd. =(
I have watched up to episode 4 so far.
OMG this episode was so saddd =( I cried most of the time. =(

Well here what I have to say about the episode..
[May contain Spoilers for those who didn't get to see it yet]

I can see that in this episode it showed more bonding between Ray, Tavia & Fala.
.
It is the first time that Fala has decided to go out from the bakery and start to work in a OL office job near Tavia workplace. The episode starts out at the bakery but then as it progress, Ray is helping Fala out to find a job. When he finally helped her, Fala and Ray goes to the interview.

At the interview, As Fala doing the sign languages, Ray translates some of the sign language phrases to them. He mentions about how raymond had always been there for her and also Hor Ma too. Here are something that got me a bit emotional that I started to cry a bit::

Raymond : "I don't really have any interests or likings in particular."
Raymond : The only person that understands me and really cares about me is my brother & mom. When I was little, had an exam test. I took the test and found out that the result turned out that I had a 25% on it. I got so sad that I wanted to cry..but I told myself that I shouldn't. One time in the school yard, My brother saw me looking sad and unhappy..that he came over to me and tried to cheer me up. He also told me that if I wanted to cry, I should cry it all out..."
Raymond : "As I was crying, My teacher came up to me and saw me that I was crying so much that she thought my brother was making fun of me or teasing me. I tried to get up to explain the whole situation to her with my hand motions. My teacher started to tell my brother to stay in the yard for about whole hour till playtime is over, & made him write a 100x - I will not tease or make fun of my sister again." -This part made me cry so much.

another scene is with Tavia.
Their bonding of sisterhood is really good and cute. Seemed like Tavia & Fala were really best friends. they could understand each other so well and knew what each other was talking about.
One scene is were Fala was getting up for the first day of work..:
Fala pulls out the covers from Tavia : "Wake up time for work!"
The family goes for morning tea and heads to the bus stop.
@the bus stop Szekei Jea, Raymond, Tavia & the grandfather was at the stop line. Fala enters the Bus and turns around facing her family.
The Family does sign Language: "Don't Be afraid..& Don't Give up!" Fala started to get a bit blushy.



enjoy.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Devid said...

Moonlight episode 4 is awesome.The story of the show is quite interesting.But how can we expect just a single season from a very famous TV show.I am a hug fan of this show.I have watched all the Episodes of the show.My Brother give me a wonderful source to watch moonlight episodes.I really enjoyed the Show.

January 1, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home