August 2, 2008

MR Thoughts /New Layout of the month.

Thoughts of Moonlight Renosance : So Far

Casts::

SzeKei Jea : (Hor Ma) : Omg I felt so bad and sad for Hor Ma. She tried everything she could to help support the family. She had good instincts too. From episode 1, It started out as Joe Ba and Hor Ma going to court and getting a divorce. & trying to see who can be able to keep the 6 children : Ga,Ho,Yeut, Yuen Hing, Chong, Chau. At the court room scene I started to cry. I couldn't believe was that When she asked Joe Ba about some questions about the kids, He didn't have a clue what she was saying. I was thinking: "How can you not know what your own kids like or what they want?" <-That part made me a bit angry..But overall Szekei Jea did a well good job. Good thing she was able to have 3 of the 6 children (not including Linda [Chau]) to help support her and keep her stable. I really like Szekei role in this story because eventhough there not much Golden sayings in this series there is at least some 'Gag' jokes for us to entertain and laugh about. =D

Ha Yu ( Joe Ba) : This character is okay., though, the series doesn't really show much of his appearence much in the show..so I guess he can be said as a unknown character to the family..but..He seems a bit lost on everything. Like if it pertains to his kids and such he would always ignore them and make Hor Ma be responsable for everything. But I liked the 'Bao Bao' that was from Heart of Greed the best. He at least had a good role and really cared alot for the children.

Susana Kwan (Sa Yee) : She hasn't changed a bit. From the first series of HOG she is still the annoying type who get on peoples nerves alot and has to be in many peoples business. For this series I disliked her character. She is so annoying stubborn and picky. She always like to be in other peoples privacy a lot when she says that others can't be in her privacy stuff. She is also so Selfish. She cares only about herself and about the money. Even though now she plays as SzeKei Jea sister, I still find her annoying and a bit Bitchy(excuse the language).

Moses Chan(Ah Ga/Ah Ka) : This guys is so funny. =D I love his new look in MR it suits him so well. He is so cutee to. He makes these funny expressions and tries to be cute. Compared to HOG I of Dak Dak Dei, he is still the cute and older brother type who would love to watch over mainly is for stocks. Even though he doesn't really care bout much on the family or so..he still at least has the decency to come and visit Hor Ma a lot. I also like the outfit he wears and the glasses too =) it so cutee =)

Raymond Lam (Ah Ho/Goon Ga Jai) : Raymond Character is also so cute he is the 2nd son in the family and loves to watch out a lot for his family too. He is more responsiable to every family members, and loves to watch out for others. He is described as a caring heart brother. He always loves to look after his siblings and Mother, & Grandfather a lot. He really shares a good sibling bond with Ah Yeut and Ah Hing too. It was cute though when they all kept making fun of Sa Yee and doing sign language with each other.

Tavia Yeung (Ah Yeut) : She is the adopted daughter of Hor Ma/Ha Yu. She is described as one of the strongest daughter in the family. She is more independent and loves to do things on her own. She has a good bond with Ah Hing and they two have really good communication skills with each other. Ah Yeut loves to go out a lot and help others. She also has a lot of arguing scenes with Sa Yee because Sa Yee kept calling her a 'Law Lui' meaning a person who just got picked up from the street and brought home. but anyways yeah.

Lai Lok Yi (Ah Yuen) : His character is a bit unknown though compared to HOG I of Ah Foon, He cares more about his girlfriend then his family for MR. but futher more he quite okay.

Fala Chan (Ah Hing) : Her characte is a mute character. She does alot of Sign language in MR and Compared to HOG I of Ah Yen I can say is that she developed to be more of a lady like in MR then the little girl of the family in HOG I. I felt a bit bad for her character because she couldn't really communicate well with others outside of her family but when she is around Ah Yuet and Ah Ho sometimes, She feels bit better and can be able to show her feelings around them because she knows only they understand her mostly out of the siblings.

Vincent Wan (Ah Chong/Chong Jai) : He is the new character in the story. He is the youngest child. For now I know, His character is more quiet and can't really express his feeling much around his family. esp. Hor Ma. He always seems to hide his feelings and problems inside of him. He feels that sometimes he is very 'new/outsider' to the family.

Linda Chung (Ah Chau) : I don't really like her character. Seems like she doesn't have much appearence time in the beginning of the MR series. Though when they showed about Ah Ho and Her together as kids I find it very cute but as adults their scenes are rather boring to me.

Michelle Yim (Ah Hong/Hong Yi) : I can't really say she can really play a villian character. She seems more of a Auntie to the kids then a villian. I liked it better is when she was Auntie Lei then the evil villian which took over Susana role..but all will be revealed later on ...

Supporting Cast :
They are well acted and performed good. One TVB vetern who plays Ha Yu mother. Lee Heung Kam. She is quite a stubborn one. She really cares alot for her grandchildren. She dislikes Szekei Jea and thinks that she would try to hurt them any way possiable. but to me I think Sze Kei Jea treats her children as treasure then trash.

So far this is what I have to say about the characters so far. The rest of them did a pretty good job so far..More climax and problems will soon be revealed as we continue to watch the MR movie but I say MR is getting better and more exciting every time =D. Hopefully this series will be one of the outstanding ones like HOG I in 2007. Since this is one of the Grand production of 2008, I have a good feeling everyone will enjoy it. =D I know I will for sure =D

---------
New layout:: featuring Raymond Lam
I was trying to find one for MR to make as a Banner..but cant really find one..and don't really have a program to make one..so yeah..i guess this will do for now..=T.
Music : Peach Blosson Ink.
Lyrics : by TVB-Hotspot.
We'll hope everyone enjoy it =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home